Nordic and Baltic artists, who have a permanent address in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia, are eligible to apply for a two month residency in 2017 with a grant, courtesy of Nordic Culture Point.
The residency grant includes:
- International flights, up to 450€. Collectable after booking.
- Domestic flight, from Reykjavík to Egilsstadir up to 250€.
- Monthly allowance of 1000€.
- Fully covered residency fee.
- Production costs up to 800 € and research trip up to 250€.
For a granted residency a contract will be issued to sign, and proof of the artist’s nationality is required (scan of passport f.ex.).
German artists are eligible to apply for a two month residency in 2017 with a grant, courtesy of Goethe-Institut Danemark.
The call for applications is now open, please check the News section of this website. Application deadline: 20th September 2016.
For more information contact residency(a)skaftfell.is , tel: +354 472 1632