- The gallery is one Tue-Sat from 15.00-18.00
- The Bistro is open Tue-Sat from 15.00-21.00
- Closed Sundays and Mondays
- The Skaftfells office is located at Öldugata 14 and open Mon-Fri 09.00 – 14.00.
- After Oct 6 Skaftfell will close temporarily until Nov 3.
Opening hours over the year (subject to change)
|Gallery||Daily 12.00 -18.00, Wednesdays 20.00||Concurrent with the Bistro|
|Store||Daily 12.00 -18.00, Wednesdays 20.00||Closed|
|Bistro||Daily 15.00-21.00*||Daily 15.00-21.30|
|The house of Geiri||Private tours, 12.00 -18.00**||Closed|
|Tvísöngur||Always open***||Accessible in good weather conditions|
*The Bistro opening hours can change with short notice but the kitchen closes at 21.00/21:30.
Please contact us for more information.
** Private tours have to be booked at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the gallery. Price is 2500 ISK and max 5 persons.
A tour and view of Geirahús is also possible as a part of a sightseeing tour by Seyðisfjörður Tours, www.seydisfjordurtours.com.
*** Tvísöngur is accessible for pedestrians, no driving.
Updated Sept 20, 2018